Yoga For Strengthening Arms

These four yoga poses will not only keep your mind, body and spirit in line, but also will help you strengthening your arms.

Yoga For Strengthening Arms

Yoga is not only an amazingly spiritual practice that connects you to the mind, body and soul… it also happens to have great physical benefits as well. As someone who is more on the spiritual end of the practice, I don’t want my entire practice to be a big round of sun salutations. I enjoy variety and fluidity within my practice. Kundalini, power yoga, prana power are just a few of the practices I employ to keep my mind, body and spirit in line. Adding these together and creating variety in my routine not only helps me to dig deeper into the philosophy of yoga, but makes me stronger inside and out. These top movements really help me to strengthen my upper body and take my practice to the next level.

More Fitness On: Yoga For Strengthening Arms


EmoticonEmoticon